Monday, June 11, 2007

The Meditation Transformation

Are you interested in truly transforming your life? After spending four days with Deepak Chopra this weekend, I learned Primordial Sound Meditation. I discovered how to incorporate the vibrations the universe was making, at the exact time I was born, into my meditation and visualization techniques. This process helps us answer the questions of Who am I? What do I want out of my life today? And, What is my purpose? It is a process of asking these questions and then releasing them into the universe for all our dreams and desires to manifest into our lives. This Friday I will teach you the process of meditation and you will watch in amazement how The Law of Attraction integrates with precision into this process. Henry Ford says, "You either believe you can, or you believe you can't either way you're right!" I no longer have to believe, I know with absolute certainty the power that exists within all of us.

You either know you can, or you know you can't, either way you're right!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In our busy lifestyle we have to keep our mind stress free. Meditation is a very good technique for keeping our mind fresh and our body relax. You have given good advice to readers for keeping our life tension free and relief to the mind. One brave heart women community www.braveheartwomen.com which is filled with information regarding business skills, our potentials, working experience and helpful tools that will assist us to make our life successful.