Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 33 of PURPOSE – Discover yourself

Oprah recently shared her Daily prayer with the world, therefore we thought we would share a meditation process that can help bring more and more joy to everyone’s life. On our blog recently, a group of us have been talking about implementing a powerful meditation process in our lives, so here is one that I have found to be invaluable:

Imagine energy coming up though the bottom of your feet from the center of the earth and going up out of the top of your head as a beautiful ball of light. You are in this ball of light. Take time to notice what color it is. Now imagine going up above the universe. Now imagine going into the light above the universe, it is a big beautiful light. Imagine going up through the light and you will see another bright light, and another, and another, in fact there are many bright lights. Keep going. Between the lights is a little bit of dark light, but this is just a layer before the next light, so keep going. Finally there is a great big bright light. Go through it. When you go through it, you're going to see an energy, a jell-o-like substance, that has all the colors of the rainbow in it. When you go into it, you see that it changes colors. This is the Laws. You will see all kinds of shapes and colors. In the distance there is a white iridescent light; it is a hit-blue color like a pearl. Head for that light. Avoid the Deep blue, light because this is the law of magnetism. As you get closer, you may see a mist of pink color. Keep going until you see it. This is the Law of Compassion and it will push you into the special place. You will see that the pearlescent light is the shape of the rectangle, like a window. This window is really the opening to the Seventh plane. Now go through it. Go deep within it. See a deep whitish glow go through your body. Feel it, it feels light, but it has essence. You can feel it going through you; its as if you can no longer feel the separation between your own body and energy. You become "All That Is". Don't worry. Your Body will not disappear. It will become perfect and healthy. Remember there is just energy here, not people or things. So if you see people, go higher. It is from this place, that the "Creator of all that Is" can do healings that will heal instantly and that you can create in all aspects of your life.
After you go through this process you will feel that feeling of CONNECTEDNESS that you have been searching for. Join the conversation on the BLOG.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I visit this state of consciousness I feel connected to something larger than life. It is a feeling of enlightenment that until now, I have rarely had the opportunity to intentionally experience. I have felt this connection by accident, on occassion while practicing yoga, performing breathing techniques, and during the "runners high" or the "business high." What an amazing feeling of self-determination and joy to willingly revisit this state of mind at any time you wish.

Anonymous said...

Ted, I assume you accomplish this through meditation and if so how long before you get to that point. I meditate but haven't gotten to that point, I probably need to stay in it longer. Meditation needs to be practiced because it is difficult to quiet the mind and get to this point. It sounds like an outer body experience.

Anonymous said...

Test

Anonymous said...

I have often wondered how and where other people go to meditate… physically, mentally and spiritually. Do you prefer quite, soft music, rain sounds, candle light, dark rooms or does it matter? Would anyone be willing to share your perfect meditation experience???

I have never had any training on meditation; I have only used my institution to guide me.
Most often I go deep inside my mind where no thought is. I find myself traveling in colors, I know I am conscious but my mind is quiet and I offer no conscious direction, I only let the lights guide me. So if I understand Ted’s thoughts on his meditation journey, I may have a deeper experience if I move to the brightest light and feel the energy of it….

Anonymous said...

Well, these certainly are deeply introspective concepts that few people, all people, can access--the fluttering of images and feelings that are magnified, and resonate, from the very things that make us, matter, and the universe up: Protons, neutrons, electons--energy--that we feel while we stand on the corner of a frozen lake, icebergs mounting, the sun setting above the tundra, sun, rising, in the springtime of of my, our, mind. My mother calls me to dinner. Pennslyvania, Lake Erie, 1984, February. JCH. What to do with my life and my consciouness, the world surrounding me with its culture, fellings of purpose and belongingness. Words to express my thoughts... Bills to pay...

Unknown said...

OK

Unknown said...

Comments for Debbie:

First off, I think your spirit of inquiry is awesome. Its all of you that will make this community what it is. As you continually practice meditation, somehow a doorway will open for you. Its kind of like alice in wonderland when she tumbled down the rabbit hole to an alternate universe. You don't know what its like until you tumble down the rabbit hole and having others explain it can never do it justice. The ability to convey a processs that occurs within the realm of the metaphysical can be a challenge. Our verbal language has no words for this. Whats even more difficult is to put it in written words. You will need to continue to practice this meditation, it will be a while before you get to that point. However you will know when you've made progress toward that point. You won't get all the way there right away. Soon, you'll know how to get there in a moments notice. And, its actually not an outer body experience although I can see how it may be perceived that way. It is not your spirit that is going up to the seventh plane, all that you are doing during this meditation is creating a consciousness within you. So this is actually happening within you. You are actually connecting with your own atoms which are inside you. And this brings you to an awareness of the outside univers of infinite energy and you realize that God or your Creator is in every atom, including that which is in you.

Unknown said...

Comments for Maryanne

Maryanne, theres a couple types of mediatation for me. Sometimes I listen to CD's which really helps me get in touch with my energy, and other times I use the one I sent you. However, I use the one I sent more and more, because it requires total silence for me to go to that state. When you are in that state you are actually accessing perfect calmness. What is happening is your brain waves are actually going into a Theta state, which is called theta brain waves. Your brain waves are slowed to 4-7 seconds per second. It doesnt matter if you are lying down or sitting, but you want to be in a quiet place. If you are interrupted by voices, you will go out of the theta state for that mmoment but most likely will sink right back in to that state. Theta brain waves can be thought of as the subconscious. This part of your mind holds memories and sensatiions and also governs your attitude belifes, and behaviors. These brain waves are creative and inspirational and give you a spiritual sensation. So you can imagine when were not in this state, our creativity is blocked, which means if you dont meditate, you're not as likely to get good ideas. That sucks, huh. A poet once said that 'The morning breeze has secrets to tell you' You're most likely to reach this state between 3 and 6 in the morning. Thats when were most in touch with our source. Whe you go to this theta state its like being on top of a mountain where you're totally absorbed in your surroundings. If you're feeling that, you are getting there. Read my commments to Debbie as well.

Unknown said...

Comments for Rob: Nice observations Rob. Read the comments I made to Debbie and Maryanne. It will help you. It would be nice to be in that state without having to close a deal, right. In fact if you could go to that state whenevr you felt like it you would never have to close a deal, you would just manifest it and it would happen naturally by orderly laws. Meditation is about letting go and by letting go the universe arranges itself. It took me 3 years to figure out what the hell stanford professor Michael Ray was talking about when he said, Let Go. Now I know.

Unknown said...

Mr Anonymous, you are a deep soul. I like the part of your comment that say 'in the springtime of my, our, mind'.....theres no they, no me, no separateness....we're all one.

And 'few people, all people'.....if it is in one of us, it is in all of us.

Oh, and on the next post...write 'words to express my thoughts....'Money to receive'

Creator of all that is, it is commanded that you send Mr. Anonymous Amazing wealth and money, Thank you. It is done, it is done, it is done.

Tell me how your day goes today, because I just manifested money for you.