Monday, June 4, 2007

Are you just discovering yourself

Someone recently asked me, 'Are you just discovering yourself'

My answer: I know what I know now. And yes, just discovered myself so to speak. It’s just peeling back the layers of the onion. It’s all been there just blocked. It’s the same thing as love. It’s impossible to get more love. Love is that which you are. You just have to peel back the layers. There is no soul mate out there to complete anyone. The completion happens internally. External completion through another only leads to dependency, battle of the egos for more love and then the natural separation to return to your source.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's clear to me that the proccess of self-discovery is an ongoing journey. Each day, each success, each challenge and every person teaches us something about ourself. I learned that only if you love yourself, will other love you. Only when you respect yourself will others will respect. And perhaps most important of all, when you can truly stay true to yourself will the world reward you for the contributions that you're making to the world.