Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Consciousness The True Power/ The True Leader

Our leaders are not our leaders.

Consciousness is the leader.

To be a leader in this world, is to lead in spirit.

To Impact the nation, is to lead from your soul.

To be president, is not just to be

To be, is to run for purpose,

Don't run for office, run for you dreams,

Don't run for authority, run for passion,

Don't run for control, run for freedom,

Don't run for the position, run for the people,

Don't run for others, run for yourself,

Don't run for the sake of running, run for vitality,

Run for power, true power,

Run for source, true spirit,

Run for happiness, true joy,

Run for appreciation, don't run for guilt,

Run for empowerment, don't run for fear,

Run for courage, for gods sake, don't run just to run, run cause you love it,

Run cause the very thought of running for anything else would fill the seas with your tears,

and would crack the earth with your broken heart.

Can you hear me, can you hear you.

Can you hear me in you and you in me.

Can you see my light in your light, my passion in your passion

My fear in your fear , my courage in your courage

My love in your love, my heart in your heart

My soul in your soul.

Because I am you and you me. I am love and love is me,

I am joy and joy is me, I am happiness and happiness is me.

I am not myself, but I am all of you

And none of you,and nothing at the same time.

I am everything. I am not I, but I am.

For who is it that speaks these words?

Me, and you, and everyone.

You may hear my words, but it is all of us. And none of us!

Namaste,

-Ted McGrath and You-

1 comment:

resume writing company said...

Is it from a song?? Looks just like I heard these words before, but can't get where?!?!? o_O