Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Personality Test

"When you develop yourself to the point where your belief in yourself is so strong that you know that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to, your future will be unlimited."
— Brian Tracy

I would echo Brian's thoughts and add that when we develop ourselves and UNDERSTAND ourselves to where our belief is so strong, our future will be unlimited.

In order to UNDERSTAND ourselves better here is a FREE personality test for all of you to complete. I found the results of this test quite intriguing and there is not a profile that I haven't taken all the way from the KOLBE to the DISC profile. It will ONLY take 7-10 minutes. Take it NOW!

FREE personality assessment: (Great for anyone you know.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did not like the personality test it took to long to complete. I did not even finish it. If takes me that long to figure out who I am and what my purpose is then I am in some trouble. I am not saying it is not a good thing to do but it is not for me.

Anonymous said...

I have taken this test before. It is again telling me that I need to focus on tasks and delegate. It did take a long time to complete, so maybe the server is loaded up?
I agree with Brian Tracey that until you are okay with you, others will have a field day with you. Start your own revolution now!

Frances said...

Those who take DiSC personality assessments available at websites such as intesiresources.com get to realize the strengths and weaknesses of their personality.