Thursday, May 10, 2007

Questions

During last week’s call on “The Entire Secret” we talked about our limiting beliefs that may be preventing us from fulfilling our desires and living our Dharma. Many of you have heard the term Dharma, it has many meanings such as work, religion, or duty. The Yogis call Dharma “purpose in Life.” Too often we are looking for our purpose in life, rather than listening for it. Pay attention to the ideas that are coming to you from your highest self and when the ideas come, don’t discount those ideas, you must take action on them. To find your Dharma you have to be inspired, you have to be open to an idea getting a hold of you. And so many of us are sabotaging those moments of inspiration because of beliefs that we are holding deep in our subconscious minds that wont let us follow our Dharma. And when you act on your Dharma and you listen to it, your fears will start to unfold. But if you remain doing work and things that aren’t in your Dharma you will always have fear, because you are acting from your mind rather than from your spirit. And when you act from your mind you see obstacles but when you act from your spirit, you see opportunities. I can feel the question right now like the morning breeze, as its filtering through the universe, that recurring question that so many of us ask, but so few of us ever receive the answer. “What am I going to do with my Life?

On tomorrows call, we will start to explore the answers, and we will also explore the heartfelt questions that so many of you have sent to me this week. As well as, introducing you to the organization that can help you remove these limiting beliefs. As promised we will follow through on our commitment to helping all of us receive results in our lives.

Submit any last minute questions for the call tomorrow at 9PST/12EST.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ted, have you seen "Pursuit of Happiness" and "Conversations with God" yet. Great movies. 2 men at absolute rock bottom, but they find success.

Can you address this same situation... where someone is drowning in quicksand... at rock bottom... How do you take your life from total hopelessness, apply the Secret, and climb out?

I know my answer, but would love to hear your thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Realizing that often every thought, feeling, and action we have occurs on "auto-pilot", so to speak. Will the subconscious mind fight my conscious choice? Our mind being the supercomputer it is, do hidden beliefs instantly create stimuli against my "conscious choice?"

Anonymous said...

Ted, when you go through your days. Are you in that feeling of Joy all the time? I'm getting there more and more.

Anonymous said...

I posted in previous post. Doing it here again.......

Thanks Brian for the extra topping. Ted, yesterday you made me realize importance of being positive. I thought ‘I CAN’ but the external factors made me realized although I COULD but still I DID NOT. The “Synchrodestiny” as you call it, played its role but here I have a question –

When we have desires, we set our expectations and put all energies in that belief – I CAN (going by what Henry Ford said) but so much is dependant of external factors that I live in a state of constant fear and anxiety. The ‘limiting beliefs’ empower every thing else. The commitment is such that there is no scope for ‘will do better next time.’ How to liberate the mind from such situations?