Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 36 of PURPOSE - Discover True Power

What is true Power? When is the last time you truly felt that energy within you? A quote that has stuck with me is "The vast majority of men live lives of quiet desperation" What does it feel like to stand out there on the edge and say, nothing is impossible for me! To stare fear in the eye every morning and resolve that greatness will get the best of you. To come face to face with failure, and know that faith will always prevail. Have you gone far enough out there beyond the limitations of your mind to access the infinite wisdom within you? Are you ready to be steadfast on your journey to greatness? I have created seven steps to the Law of Attraction and realizing your true power.

1. Know your burning desire

2. Connect with the seventh plane

3. Identify your limiting beliefs

4. Transform those beliefs

5. Command your desire

6. The Universe Responds

7. Receive with Gratitude

Anything short of these seven steps will not unlock your true power.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Power can mean many different things to people. I would first ask myself what is the true definition of power as I see it. When I think about what the word means to me and how I use it in my life then I will continue my on the path I have already started.

My palms are itching today. I love when that happens.

T out