Friday, April 20, 2007

iMAPP—Discussion on ‘The SECRET’

Two Farmers desperately needed rain for their fields but only one went out and prepared the field. Guess who got rain? Which one are you?

=>Would you sell your Passion for A Billion Dollars? What’s your BELIEF about this? 22 year old CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the kid who turned down a billion dollars. “If you sell your company that is the EXIT. That’s just not how we THINK about it.”
=>Creating Inspiring Beliefs in your life:
- Make a list of all the ‘limiting beliefs’ you have in your life (ex. I’m not good enough, I can’t do that, I never win, only rich people are happy)
- Make a list of all the ‘inspiring beliefs’ you want to have in your life. (I am happy, I am the ideal person, I am attractive, I love my work)
- Circle one from each List. One you want to get rid of and one you want to keep
=>What is the feeling or Quality that you want to have in your life? (ex. Peace, Joy, Love, Passion) Why don’t you have it right now?
=>Living the next 7 days Inspired and Witnessing your results
- When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sincere passion and vision and support. Your dedication to personal transformation is remarkable.

A gratitude focus helps me to shift my limiting beliefs into optimistic, higher energy positive thoughts. I have a passion to help people make more effective, clear decisions about their money and their possibilities in life. This passion drives my entire business, and has helped me live a fuller life of purpose.

Unknown said...

You're always inspirational Mats. Thanks for the comment

writers company said...

Met's thoughts makes me thinking about it deeper. interesting ideas, Met, a agree with you,.